I don't know if you remember my post http://greekghanamix.blogspot.com/2011/09/weaving-ribbon.html
well on that day gg and I did a photo shoot and we came up with some good pics which I turned into another greeting card, here it is:
As you can see it's a little mixed race miss muffet, but she is not eating her usual curds and whey, she is eating rice and peas, and she is not scared of the spider either because her food is just tooooo tasty. I switched up the usual nursery rhyme into a more humorous and culture related one, here's my version of mixed race miss muffet:
Little Miss Muffet
Sat on her tuffet
Eating her rice and Peas
When down came a spider who sat down beside her
But the food was too tasty to leave
A great card for rice and peas and miss muffet lovers or when you want to put a smile on someones face
Available from www.ggcards.co.uk with free p&p for UK residents

This is so cute!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThankyou Precious (",)
ReplyDelete