- Marbles, yes marbles you used to play with as a kid (I still have my collection, sad I know but they have a lot of fun childhood memories). I chose different sizes and textures to give a different look each time
- A cardboard box
- Paper cut to the box's base size, to enable it to fit in the box
- Poster paint
- Paint palette tray, if you haven't got one you could use plastic cups or any type of holder to put paint in
- Optional: a wipe clean mat or newspaper to avoid any spills
Have you guessed what it is yet?.....
ABSTRACT MARBLE ART yey (",)
This is how you do it:
- Place different coloured paint in each of the paint pallet sections
- Place a marble in each of the paint colours
- Lay paper inside the container
- Put a paint-coated marble inside
- Roll the marble around in the box, then remove them and add a different coloured marble
You'll have your own abstract art in no time.
gg was so proud of her master pieces. She couldn't stop looking at them all evening. I think it may have something to do with them looking completely different to what she normally creates and because she did everything from putting the paint in to rolling the marbles by herself she is proud of herself and knows that she is capable of achieving great things if she tries (",)










I love this! My daughter does something similar with marbles at daycare. They also use little cars (they run the car through the paint and then across the paper) and they use leaves as stamps. Isn't creativity wonderful! I love GG's paintings! The one on the pink paper is really neat!
ReplyDeleteThanks Nikki. Creativity is wonderful. We have done leaf painting and also potato stamping before but never the car one. gg would love it. Im a little scared though because she will probably get so excited and push her car all over the floor and walls and the whole house would be covered in paint lol
ReplyDelete