I didn't really have to do much with it other than spray it daily with our itchy scalp spray, which gave gg's twists moisture as well as shine and somehow, I don't know weather it has anything to do with the spray or not but her hair wasn't that frizzy either. This is a style I 100% recommend, it's easy too look after, lasts ages and your child will love the length it gives (",)
If you want to see how I did gg's mini twists click here and if you want to see the first week of gg's mini twists click here
Here's a pic of gg's mini twists in week 2
I washed gg's satin hat and it was still wet when it was her nap time, so I got a satin pillow case wrapped it around her head and secured it at then end with a hairband, sometimes you just have to improvise lol. gg loved it because she looked like a pirate (",)
So now for gg's mini twist take down. It took me just under an hour to take out all her twists. I first sprayed her hair with our homemade itchy scalp spray, and rubbed some of our homemade shea butter mix on the whole twist before I unravelled it. I did this to add moisture and definition to her curls.
Here is a pic of gg's twist out definition. I love the spirals (",)
Here are some pics of gg rocking her twist out (",)
Length check coming soon, so stay tuned (",)







Amazing twist-out! Her hair looks great!!
ReplyDeleteOmgosh!! Soo gorgeous! I love the twists and the twistout, those spirals are perfect!
ReplyDeleteOMG she is so adorable!!!! Looks great! XO
ReplyDeleteHer hair is to cute!
ReplyDeleteCome check out my blog, comment and follow please, I will be hosting a huge giveaway if i can reach 500 followers!!!!
http://modafirstwithconcetta.blogspot.com/